Liberal & Uncategorized
1. House Republicans pull health care bill (2017-03-24)
CNN – “The House has pulled the health care bill after failing to find enough votes to pass it. CNN’s Dana Bash and Anderson Cooper reports.”
1. BREAKING: GOP House Healthcare Bill Pulled By President Trump – WILL NOT VOTE (2017-03-24)
FOX 10 Phoenix – “President Donald Trump is endorsing the Republican proposal on health care as ‘a great plan,’ ahead of a make-or-break vote in the House. The president tweeted Friday that ‘After seven horrible years of ObamaCare (skyrocketing premiums & deductibles, bad healthcare), this is finally your chance for a great plan!’ The vote had been scheduled for late Thursday but was postponed after administration officials failed to convince skeptical conservative Republicans to support the bill. Trump claimed he was finished negotiating with GOP holdouts and determined to pursue the rest of his agenda, win or lose. Barring any further delays, the vote is expected to take place later Friday.”
2. Republicans Can’t Get Their S**t Together on Health Care: The Daily Show (2017-03-23)
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah – “After years of trying to repeal Obamacare, House Republicans are forced to delay the vote on their own health care legislation thanks to lack of support within the party.”
2. Nancy Pelosi Tries to Start a Chant at Save Obamacare Rally, Doesn’t Go Well (2017-03-22)
Washington Free Beacon – “News & Politics.”
3. Four dead and dozens injured in Westminster attack (2017-03-22)
Al Jazeera English – “Four dead and dozens injured in Westminster attack.”
3. London’s Metropolitan Police on UK Parliament attack (2017-03-22)
Fox Business – “Mark Rowley, head of counterterrorism for the London Metropolitan Police, holds a news conference on the U.K. Parliament attack.”
Countries he has alienated so far:
CNN’s Martin Savidge just interviewed Trump supporters (all white, all female, all isolated). A frightening interview.
I can’t find the official CNN video, but here’s an unofficial version:
* CNN’s Martin Savidge talked to several women voters
THEY: “What are people protesting about?”
WE: “See below.”
* Trump Named in More Than 50 Lawsuits Since Inauguration (2017-02-03)
I will give you credit for 100% the January jobs numbers (even though 2/3 of that was before you took office).
I will also blame you for 100% of your failures.