Law >> man.
* 9th Circuit Court rules against President’s Trump travel ban (2017-02-09)
VIDEO: 9th Circuit Court rules against President Trump’s travel ban
I did not vote for Bush or Gore in 2000 (long story), but I respected the outcome of the election and the Bush v. Gore ruling. Because law >> man. In other countries, these disputes would have been resolved with tanks and coups. Here in the USA, law is, at least for now, still first.
This is our Vietnam.
We GAVE you a chance.
It took you only 9 days to violate the Constitution.
SCOTUS should not take this case because it is undeniably unconstitutional.
Release the residents!
Release your taxes!
Are there any protests in red states?
* Hundreds protest #MuslimBan at Austin airport (2017-02-19)
You can add these crowd numbers to your totals.
I was 9 years old when Saigon fell in 1975. Today’s events are the most significant foreign policy event since then.
* Vietnam – 20 Anniversary Celebrated Of US Withdraw
If you are silent, then you are part of the problem.
* Donate to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU):
Even Fox News is forced to report reality. Their 3 most recent YouTube videos:
* President Trump’s ‘extreme vetting’ efforts face backlash
* Protesters in Israel speak out against Trump’s travel ban
* Protesters continue to call for release of airport detainees